Stephanie Haky Georgiana
Funeral Director, Manager & Supervisor
In 1980, Stephanie became a fourth-generation funeral director when she joined her father, Steve Haky, Jr., in the family business. She serves as funeral director, embalmer and insurance agent, and has trained and mentored many young funeral professionals over the years.
Stephanie is a proud wife and mother, a longtime resident of Uniontown, and is a member of St. Mary (Nativity) Roman Catholic Church.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science, 1980 Graduate
- University of Pittsburgh Certification for Eye Recovery/Enucleation
- Fayette Country Deputy Coroner, Since 1981
- Past United Way Volunteer of the Year
- Funeral Ethics Association Ombudsman
- Licensed Pennsylvania Insurance Agent
- National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) Member
- Earned the NFDA Pursuit of Excellence Award for three consecutive years
- Pennsylvania Funeral Directors Association (PFDA) and SWFDA Member